Black River Valley Horse Association
Ride Drive and Provide Program
This program is to give recognition for what we love to do the most – spend time riding, driving and donating time to help BRVHA.
Whether you ride or drive for pleasure, spend time schooling your horse or the time you help working at shows or work days, we want to reward you for your achievements. This program allows you to get credit for your recreational riding and driving and acknowledge your dedication for volunteering for BRVHA.
Those with the most hours will be rewarded at the 2017 Year-End Banquet. Awards given to 10th place in each Division. The rider’s age is determined as of January 1, 2017.
Age Divisions: 11 & under 12 thru 21 22 thru 38 39 and over
- Open to all BRVHA members. If a member joins while the membership year is in progress, only hours logged from the date of membership will be eligible. Only actual hours of noncompetitive, nonprofit recreational riding, driving, participating in a lesson/clinic, schooling of your horse[s], and the time devoted to helping BRVHA will be accepted. Hours that will not be accepted are participating in horse shows and general horse care (grooming, feeding, cleaning of stalls and tack etc.)
- Eligible logged hours will be from May 1, 2017 to midnight of September 17, 2017.
- Only BRVHA log sheets will be accepted. (Follow the link for the Log Sheet)
- Log sheets must be completed with a FINAL TOTAL and received by Sept. 30, 2017 to be eligible. Log sheets received after this date will not be eligible for the Year-End Division Awards. Mail completed log sheet[s] to: Shannon Whitney, 17008 Cady Rd. , Adams Center , N.Y. 13606.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to complete the forms honestly, accurately and completely.